We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Front Office Coordinator to manage insurance claims processing, patient dental insurance benefits, appointment scheduling, and other front office responsibilities.
We are a one-dentist office (with no intention of going corporate!), high tech and paperless! Our office hours are Tuesday through Friday 6:30am-3:30pm, with our morning huddle at 6:40am.
Our current awesome Front Office Coordinator will be having a baby this spring and wants to stay home with him full-time, so the position will have training starting in February. We are very fortunate to have a team that genuinely likes each other, and we will go out of our way to help our fellow teammates, our patients, and our doctor.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TRUE RAY OF SUNSHINE!
After all, our Front Office Coordinator is the first and last point of contact that our patients have with our team. Your smile and positive attitude need to radiate through your entire being. We provide amazing, personalized care to our patients, emphasizing complete care dentistry (evaluating teeth, gingiva, joints, and occlusion). We want someone whose core values align with ours.
The successful candidate will be responsible for these daily activities of the dental front office, including but not limited to:
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
1. High school diploma
2. Minimum of 2 year of experience with DENTAL FRONT OFFICE. Minimum of 3 years in the dental field.
3. Experience with Dentrix Practice Management Software.
4. Razor-sharp insurance skills: answering patient questions, verifying benefits, submitting pre-authorizations, filing EOB's correctly, dealing with insurance challenges.
5. Ready and available professional references from previous employers and coworkers to affirm your unwavering integrity and ethical standards.
6. A team player who is able to adapt to office policy improvements (our office is constantly striving for improved customer care/service/skills).
7. Conflict resolution experience. We like to get along, and we love our patients and our team. We are looking for someone who can spot a potential problem and resolve it before it becomes an issue.
8. Customer service and patient relations experience. Quick and accurate data entry.
9. Experience and true understanding of what it means to ENGINEER the appointment book effectively - for efficiency and productivity.
10. Honesty, Integrity, Accuracy, DETAIL-ORIENTED, and an ability to always see room for improvement within one's own performance.
11. MUST BE ABLE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS and document well.
If you believe that our requirements fit who you are, we would like to hear from you!
Please EMAIL US WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
THANK YOU for your attention to detail! We look forward to hearing from you soon.